Listening


Thursday, April 21, 2011
ps, ttm :) at Thursday, April 21, 2011

Haiyo, so long nvr post le.. haha.. I am living well in YCSS. I am currently in NPCC. The trainings really train my stamina. Thanks to the Sirs and NCO. :) I made frens in YCSS. They are all very friendly. The ppl I met are Priscilia , Hui jun, Jie min , xin yin, hei ee , kailin , biqi , Jesslyn, huiling and last but not the least Dao wei. They are all my close frens in school now:) Haha. ever since i got into secondary school, my endurance and perseverance was found there. To me, where i standing now, was once where i fall. no matter how many setbacks i have, i must endure with it.

check the new song of snsd. :]

xoxo,




Search


The Queen

Hi. TWH. Love listening to Girls'generation,Miss A,Big bang ,2NE1,BOAand etc. . ... more


Wishlist

Macbookpro
Iphone
More$
Haven think of it yet.
Haven think of it yet
Haven think of it yet
Haven think of it yet



Jukebox




Archives

July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved








« go back