Listening


Thursday, October 20, 2011
你好!~ at Thursday, October 20, 2011

时间有够快的,就快中二了! The year 2011 is ending soon . 2012 is arriving ...... When I reflected the year I came by with , it really took much efforts and time . Things happened ; happy moments and sad moments . Happy moments occurred more this year round . I am much happier right now , with friends understanding how I feel , asking whether I happy and comforting me when I sad . I am glad to know them and meet them ---- with them this year , My sec 1 life is completed filled with memories . When I look back the previous years , I remembered how I came by , I am always telling myself to overcome the sadness and move on . I am glad I met three friends that is with me always whenever I am having problems , they were always by my side cheering me up and supporting me ,to that I would like to address my friends ; xinning ,chermaine and sammi . They gave the utmost concern they could ever give for the past 6 years . My close friend : huiling !~ She listened to my problems when things are unsolved or confused. Times fly , people change .I lost a friend who longer bother 3 of us . no matter what , we still have to move on . Whenever , I am about to fall apart the words gave me the power to pull myself together ; Determination , perseverance , resilence , strong , lasting , challanges and strive .
heeeheheeee, chime horr ^ . nvmmmmmm .
listen this




My Mood: {20/10/11}

xoxo,




Search


The Queen

Hi. TWH. Love listening to Girls'generation,Miss A,Big bang ,2NE1,BOAand etc. . ... more


Wishlist

Macbookpro
Iphone
More$
Haven think of it yet.
Haven think of it yet
Haven think of it yet
Haven think of it yet



Jukebox




Archives

July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved








« go back